Via della Madonna Alta,126
Perugia , Italy – 06128
Bianca Bonaccorsi was born in Messina, Italy, in 1992. She received her M.S. degree in Innovative Engineering and Technologies for the Environment from the University of Palermo, Italy, in March 2020. From October to December 2019 she carried out anche Internship with the Research Institute of Geo-Hydrological Protection (IRPI) of the National Research Council (CNR) of Perugia (Italy) where she developed her M.S. degree thesis titled “Use and validation of a methodology for the estimation of piping vulnerability of the earth embankments”.
In September 2020 she received a Scholarship at the Research Institute of Geo-Hydrological Protection (IRPI) of the National Research Council (CNR) of Perugia (Italy) to research the topic “Forecast, monitoring and analysis of vulnerability to support hydraulic risk management”. In November 2021 she has started the 37th Cycle of Doctorate in Civil, Environmental and Safety Engineering at the University of Messina (Italy), with a curricula “Hydraulic engineering, hydraulic and maritime constructions, hydrology and energy from water”. Then, in September 2022, she received a Research Fellowship.
Bianca Bonaccorsi actively participated to research projects in the frame of Italian and European programs in collaboration with Italian and International institutions.
- Participation. Progetto INTERREG V-B Adriatic-Ionian ADRION Programme 2014-2020: “Multihazard framework for water related risks management (MUHA)’”, 2019-2021.
- Partecipation. DTE HYDROLOGY. European Space Agency (ESA), September 2020 – September 2021 (Co-Investigator).
- Partecipation. Progetto Nazionale ‘Previsione delle onde di piena e valutazione del rischio idraulico (FloRis)’. 2016-2022, http://www.irpi.cnr.it/project/floris/.
- Partecipation. HYDRO-CFD. 2016-2022, http://www.irpi.cnr.it/project/floris/.
REVIEWED JOURNAL PAPERS
- Barbetta S.,
- 2022). A multilayer soil approach for seepage process analysis in earthen levees. Journal of Flood Risk Management, e12801. https://doi.org/10.1111/jfr3.12801. , , , & (